Symposium - New perspectives on human evolution
Meet four world renowned scientists to learn about the latest research on human evolution - a fascinating and fast moving field. This symposium, held in English but aimed at a general audience, is organized in honour of the visit of Dr. Mzalendo N. Kibunjia (EBS), Director General of the National Museums of Kenya, and his distinguished team.
- Dr. Sonja Kastilan, Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung
- Prof. Katerina Harvati, University of Tübingen
- Prof. Jean-Jacques Hublin, Max-Planck-Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig
- Dr. Frederick Kyalo Manthi (EBS), National Museums of Kenya
- Dr. Faysal Bibi, Museum für Naturkunde Berlin
Please register: email@example.com